In operating your vehicle, the daily grind of the tires on the road can result in changes in how weight is distributed around the tire and wheel assembly. Wheel balancing can give you a smoother ride, reduce the wear and tear on tires and enhance the drive-train components.
You can tell your wheels may need balancing if you notice vibrations in the steering wheel, the driver’s seat or the floorboards. JP’s Car Care can take care of balancing the wheels by:
- Removing tires and wheels.
- Mounting each wheel on a state-of-the-art balancing machine.
- Spinning each wheel to make sure the weight of the wheel and tire are balanced evenly around the axle.
- Detecting and locating any imbalance.
- Attaching a lead weight on the opposite side of the tire to compensate for weight differences.
- Remounting tires and wheels.
We know you will be very satisfied with the difference that this affordable service makes. At JP’s Car Care, we’re dedicated to helping every car in the Layton and Clearfield area reach its optimal driving performance.